| I know it has been a while since i have posted, Ike ate my camera cord so I am having troubles downloading my pictures. So Mickell said the funniest thing the other day so here it is: Mickell: Mom where do eye bugars come from? Mom: Well when your eyes run when you sleep you don't wipe your tears and they dry? Mickell: Really? Mom: Yes! Why? Mickell: Oh good I thought that when I was asleep I picked my nose and wiped them in my eyes. I will have pictures later but I came home from work on Monday and Kendrick had a new haircut. So I asked Mickell: Mom: What happened to Buddy's Hair? Mickell: I was playing Barber. So I cut it. (just a reminder Micky was home on Monday) Mom: Did you know that to cut hair you have to go to school? Mickell: Mom I do go to school. (pre-school) Mom: Not to your school to hair school. Mickell: I want to go to hair school now so I can cut my hair. Mom: You can't go to hair school until you are older. Like Chris' age. Mickell: Fine even though I don't want to wait that long. Mom: Where was Dad when you were doing this?? Mickell: I waited unitl he had to go to the bathroom so I didn't get in trouble. Buddy: Kel ruined my haircut. Kell cut my hair. So as you can imagine buddy has gashes of hair missing. Good thing Micky got out when he did Buddy's turn was next to cut Mickell's hair. Also kids have been playing tee-ball and have had a blast! (those pics are coming also). After Kendrick stoped tackling the kids and learned he had to share the ball and take turns batting things have been fun to watch. Mickell loves it also... she is more me everyday. We keep having to tell her not to do somersalts and picking the grass. But all the other girls are right along with her. I'm sad that there last game is tomorrow. Its been fun and good to see them play and learn. |
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Just a small Update!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can't wait to see the photos. I don't want to leave my number on the blog...paranoia. so um...email me. boardbetty at msn dot com
So it is time for a new post. I miss you and hope that all is going good! ~Lin
So I think that it is time for a NEW POST!!!!!!!!! And a phone call! Love ya
~Lin
Post a Comment