Most of the Connell Clan went to the Oregon Coast. It was so much fun.. even if we did go over 3,000 miles. We stayed at a beach house in Newport Oregon. The most important thing is that we all are still alive from being together for so long. I think the only fights were if Mickell or Kylee got more food or treats then one another. We had to make sure that everything was the same. And now that we are home--nothing has changed. But in all they are still making pictures for eachother so in Mickells words... She is still my favorite girl cousin... and Sariah. She loves them both. Buddy got to ride the train at the Oregon Zoo and that was the peek of his trip. Then after he got to meet the "train guy", that he won't stop talking about. So now he has to call the train guy everyday to come and see him. We just learned his name is Thomas.. I was not suprised.
2 comments:
Adorable! Looks like you had fun!
I did not know that you had a blog! I am glad that I found it. Your kids really are so cute. I hope that it is okay, but I added you to my list on my blog.
Post a Comment